welcome

HELLO [:
Welcome To [2ethree-09.bs.com]
Pls obey the rules!
Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave.
Spammers ARE big sore LOSERS!
Vulgarities is a NO-NO.
Hate Us? Please Leave!
Us? Please Stay!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Congratulations!


Dearest 2E3,

Woah Aina, I want a sandwich too!

By the way, Congratulations to all the tremendous and wonderful sporting victory the class has made! We have set a few goals and you have accomplished 2 and obtained another by surprise. Simply outstanding! :D

For winning best class for Cross Country, level champ for Sports Day, you guys have ALSO won the cheering competition! (Out of my expectations) Congrats to Nizam for winning level individual champ as well...

Not only that, I am very happy to inform the class that I have finally delivered last Friday. This is a picture of my baby boy...


Meanwhile, all of you must rest well and get ready your studying engine. Our next goal is to be able to choose what you want to study in Sec 3 correct? We will celebrate again once I'm back.

Ciaos,
Mdm Chai